Led by a mean-spirited director, Alan (Alan Ormsby), a theater troupe travels by boat to a small island graveyard for buried criminals. Using a grimoire, Alan begins a séance to raise the dead. The group finds more than they bargained for when the dead return from their graves, forcing the troupe to take refuge in an old abandoned caretaker’s house. Can they stay put until daylight against the undead onslaught, or do they flee into the pitch black night? Will anyone survive?
1972 | 87 min | Color | Optional English Subtitles: SDH† | 1.85:1 | Dolby Digital | All Region | NR
• Liner Notes written by Mike Kenny, Mike’s Pop Culture Playhouse
• Reversable Coverwrap with Optional Fan-Inspired 3rd Cover Art
• Commentary Track with Alan Ormsby, Jane Daly and Anya Cronin: accompanies the HD feature
• Bonus: Complete alternate “U.K.” version, with commentary by Alan Ormsby hosted by David Gregory, Severin Films
• Memories of Bob Clark: A tribute to the late Director.
• Grindhouse Q&A
• Confessions of a Grave Digger: Interview with Ken Goch
• Photo Gallery
• “Dead Girls Don’t Say No” Music video by The Deadthings
• “Cemetery Mary” Music video by The Deadthings
• Tribute Video
• Original Theatrical TrailerActors
Alan Ormsby, Valerie Mamches, Jeffrey Gillen, Anya Ormsby, Paul Cronin, Jane Daly, Roy Engleman, Robert Philip, Bruce Solomon, Seth Sklarey, Alecs BairdDirected by